- Borders Machinery Ring, Earlston
6th February 2018 - 7th February 2018
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Venue: Borders Machinery Ring
*****PLEASE NOTE THIS COURSE IS NOW FULLY BOOKED*****
This course is designed for those looking to gain specific knowledge relating to the production of farm accounts.
This course is suitable for those running their own farm business and anybody looking to start a career in Farm Administration. It will enable learners to create, maintain and complete farm financial records as required by the accountant, in order to produce the year end accounts.
• For those managing their own farm accounts, this course will allow you to have the information at hand to look at your farm figures and to judge how your business is performing
• For both new and experienced farm secretaries this course will give you the certification to prove your knowledge in farm bookkeeping.
• Create a cash accounting system to produce financial farm records within the farming business.
• Maintain a Cash accounting system suitable for a farming business to enable the completion of
• Prepare information required for VAT reporting to HMRC
Cost: £295 plus VAT. BMR member discount applies to this course
To book this event, please contact: